بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalaamu-Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh,
Due to no confirmed moon-sighting in North America, Insha-Allah, Eid ul-Fitr will be on Sunday, May 24.
- Due to COVID-19, Eid Salah will be at the Masjid premises at 8:30 AM.
- Please bring your own prayer rug to help comply with social distancing protocols.
The Masjid continues to be active, with opportunities for Brothers and Sisters for:
- 5 Daily Prayers,
- Daily Iftar and Taraweeh prayers
- Weekly Jummuah and Friday prayers
- Takmeel-ul-Quran on the 29th night of Ramadan (Thursday, May 21).
We will continue to update our agenda based on COVID-19 Updates to comply with guidelines provided by the local and state authorities.
For other timings, the Start of Fast, and the End of Fast timings and details, please refer to the Salat Timetable here.
Iqamah timings for the Masjid can be found on “MUSLIM DIRECTORY APP”.
From Downtown Atlanta (approx. 25 miles):
– Take I-20 West, to Exit 36 (Chapel Hill Rd.) – Stay on left side of exit which will bring you over the interstate onto Chapel Hill Road South – Go for approx. 4.5 miles. – Pass Kroger Grocery store, Chapel Hill Middle School, both on your right side, and then Publix on your left side. – At the next traffic light, make LEFT onto Anneewakee Road.
– Go for approx. 1.25 miles and immediately after you pass a Shell gas station on your right side the Masjid is on your left side. Masjid As-Siddiq at (4055 Anneewakee Road).